These mittens (also called mitts) are different from gloves in that there are two compartments to accommodate all fingers (one for thumb and one for rest four). This reduces heat loss and maintains warmth. It can be used with inner gloves and has good gripping quality to hold onto things better.
- Heat insulation-Leather and cotton layers provide excellent heat insulation and keep palms warm.
- Breathable-Breathability feature to keeps your palms dry
- Water resistant-Protection against accidental water spillage.
- Excellent Grip-Outer gripping layer to hold stuffs easily.
- Heavy-duty-Sturdy design to endure harsh mountain treatment.