The bottoms are perfect hiking gear for the bottom part of your body. These act as your second skin protecting you from the harsh wintery environment of Kilimanjaro. The right mix of cotton-polyester fabric keeps you dry and warm. This thermal bottom is often paired and rented along with thermal top.
- Ultra lightweight-Single layer material means the top bears almost no weight and feels light to wear
- Super insulation-Regulates your body temperature and keeps you warm and dry
- Sweat-wicking-Dries up sweat that results from mountain hiking activity and keeps you dry
- Soft-Knitted with soft fabric that feels pleasant to the skin
- Freedom of movement-The tight-fitting design doesn’t limit your range of motion