Oxygen Saturation Meter
$30.00 / Trip
FREE DELIVERY within Moshi and Arusha for all gear rented for 50$ and above!
An essential part of the mountain trekking tour kit, oxygen saturation meter, also known as Pulse oximetry, is used by trekkers and tour guides to measure the oxygen saturation (SpO2) level in bloodstream. It’s not technical and is rather very easy to use. It alarms tour guides when their client’s oxygen level goes down in high altitudes.
- Accurate digital readings – Reliable and fast LED display readings of pulse rate, respiratory rate and more.
- Water resistant – Can withstand accidental splash or unexpected rainfall. (The product is water resistant and not waterproof).
- Compact – Measuring 3.2 x 3.2 inches, it can be easily carried in trouser pocket.
- Varying finger sizes – Can be used by people of all finger sizes.
- Long-life battery – Suitable for long distance trekking.