“As we walk we must pledge that we shall always march ahead. We cannot turn back.” Martin Luther King Jr.
Hiking Poles are something which assists you to keep this place long-lasting. Many of you hikers probably used hiking poles for hiking some of the different mountains or crossing the rivers. It never lets you down during your journey, but some of you people love to use hiking poles whereas some are there who think using it is cowardly behaviour. Do you know how helpful it can be while hiking? It can save you from falling or prevent your knees from injury.
Kilimanjaro Hiking Poles usually available is T-shaped made up of aluminium or carbon fiber having rubber cap and nylon strap at the top for good gripping. The trekking poles can reduce your knee pain and will provide you with stability while climbing. Isn’t these hiking poles are interesting? Here is some more information that will clear all the doubts in your mind about hiking poles.
1. Proper Uses Of Hiking Poles
Trekking poles are used for hiking up or down also it can be used to burn calories up to 40%. It also used by the patients facing knee ache so that they can walk freely. The Hiking Poles are used by the climbers and walkers so that they can release their stress. Hiking pole if used with proper technique then can be much beneficial and energy saving.
The process to use the hiking poles:
- Adjust the nylon strap on your wrist to prevent losing it.
- Adjust the size of the pole. It’s advised to shorten the length to walk the upper and extend the length to go downward.
- Get your Kilimanjaro Hiking Poles to tighten.
- When you are using the poles for walking then walk normally ‘right hand with left leg’ and vice versa.
- When you are using the poles for hiking then use both the poles together with every step.
2. Some Useful Techniques Of Using Hiking Poles
Everything in the world if used technically then gives the best results, because the technical process is being considered as the most appropriate process. Hiking poles if used in the wrong method then it can drain out all your energy and if used correctly then it can help you to walk long.
The technique used for Hiking Poles:
- Adjust the different sections of the poles properly so that you can get the appropriate height of the pole.
- When you move up pole should be 5 to 10 centimetre shorter the same way when going down increase the pole by 5 to 10 centimetre.
- Your elbow should be in a 90-degree angle to your shoulder while adjusting.
- You should tie the strap tightly on your wrist placing your thumb on the top of the pole.
- Hold the poles with ease so that it can move freely.
- Elbows should be closer to your body while walking.
- Touch the tip of the pole lightly on the ground.
3. Its Features For Climbers
- The hiking poles are compactable and foldable so they can be easily carried inside your backpack.
- Hiking Poles divided into 3 sections so that it can be easily adjusted with any type of person.
- EVA foam grip is used on its top so that it can behold with ease.
- Made up of lightweight material like aluminium 7075 or 100% carbon fiber.
- It maintains your body balance.
Everything has some advantage and disadvantage, so here are some details about the hiking poles.
4. Hiking Poles Pros
- The Kilimanjaro Hiking Poles are shockproof as spring is fitted internally.
- It’s adjustable and has a locked facility.
- Walking becomes much easier with it.
- It can be used for all types of trekking as well as you can use it while crossing rivers.
- Hiking Poles gives extra support and energy to the body.
- Helps in burning calories by 40%
- Reduces knee pain by 25%
- Ultra-lightweight and cool designs
- Flexible and foldable
- Strong and durable.
5. Hiking Poles Cons
- The incorrect process can burn more energy from your body.
- Hiking Poles creates an irritating click sound.
- Resist free movement of your hand.
- The tail of it made up metal make it inappropriate to hold you on the rock.
Trekking should be done technically to reach the destination in a safer and better way. Trekking poles play an important role in Kilimanjaro Hiking Gear, as it prevents you from falling and maintains the body balance. Hiking pole can make your way easier while hiking on the tip of Mount Kilimanjaro, you can use it for night trekking as well as relief your knee from pain. You can hike faster with flexibility and stability using the Hiking Poles.
“You shouldn’t go for an extra featured Hiking Poles until you have a good amount of money in your pocket.”
For getting the Best Kilimanjaro Hiking Poles at rent, by investing low money you can get one from our online store. We At Gear provides every gear for hiking on rent at a very minimal price, to get your hiking gears delivered to you, visit our website @ atgeartz.com.